Uses for IPCopper
Home > Packet Capture > Uses > HR / Corporate IT
IPCopper and Human Resources / Corporate IT
Record the internet use of all or select employees. IPCopper stores not only URLs but web content as well.
IPCopper is a versatile internet activity recording device that can record all activity on an internet connection or just the internet activity in and out of a specific computer or group of computers. Use IPCopper as a proactive measure to monitor internet usage for compliance with workplace policies, while at the same time creating a record if needed to investigate infractions and complaints.
- Have a record of all websites visited on the company's internet connection.
- Captures and records all data packets that pass through, including emails and IM sessions.
- No need to rearrange or reconfigure the local network in order to install IPCopper.
- Graphical online tools organize and present internet activity data in an easy to browse format.
- Does not affect or modify the users' computer, eliminating the possibility of tampering presented by software installed on the computer(s) of the user(s).
- Does not affect network speed or slow down internet access.