“Firms lose more to electronic
than physical theft”
“Almost anyone is a target…
Professional hackers now have good
tools and good technique…”
Wall Street Journal
IPCopper is a line of high speed packet capture appliances for network monitoring, threat assessment and post-breach data analysis.
IPCopper USC10G3 10-Gigabit Continuous Packet Capture Appliance:
- 24TB storage; continuous packet capture - 24/7/365
- Electronically invisible, no IP or MAC addresses
- 2x10GbE plus 4x1GbE ports; inline and dedicated SPAN/mirror modes
- True automatic / manual bypass; passes traffic even without power
- GPS-powered timestamping accurate to 1/1,000,000 of a second
Seminar on “Cybersecurity and Business Risk: Response and Mitigation”
IPCopper, Inc. invites local businesses and interested community members to attend a free seminar covering practical information useful for making informed business decisions on how to handle this growing business risk, including how organizations get breached, what happens during a breach (including tell tale signs) and how to respond and recover. All are welcome!